Monday, April 16, 2018

The Bottom Line. Why We Are Here

A Place for Manly Things

Instinct - Tradition - Culture - Modern Life

No place for whiners, wussies, wimpies, fluff-bunnies, snowflakes or sissies!

There are subjects that  do not fit my other blogs. Hobbies and Spirituality are not the best places to post some of the grittier subjects. These are subjects that might not appeal to the faint of heart. Before the era of Political Correctness, these subjects would be considered manly fare. While I am not interested in delving into talk of politics and other controversial tripe I am also opposed to politically-correct garbage. After all, Political correctness is telling people what you think they like to hear, rather than challenging with what you really think.

I mean what I say and I say what I mean.

This is man stuff here. No concessions made for the sensitive. None of that so- called “gender neutral” fluff. If you want gender sensitivity, go elsewhere. This is man space, the old fashioned way. I’ll be talking about a range of things, from Bowie knives to Bulldozers.

Settle in for the ride. We’re taking the scenic  route. Thicken your skin and leave your sensitivities behind you. Buckle up your helmet strap, make sure you packed your man shoes, and lock & load!

Charge!


No comments:

Post a Comment